Seeking enthusiastic employee with a minimum of 2 years residential maintenance experience. Successful candidates will be reliable, possess problem-solving skills, and able to work independently or with a team.
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Basic Electrical Work (Outlets, switches, light fixtures, ceiling fans, fuses, breakers, etc.)
- Basic Plumbing (toilets, gaskets, wax rings, faucets; troubleshoot leaks; snake toilets & drains, etc.)
- Building Maintenance / Carpentry (install & repair doors, windows, cabinets, etc.)
- Hauling & Heavy Lifting
ALSO NEED TECHNICIANS WITH SPECIALIZED SKILLS IN HVAC, ADVANCED PLUMBING, OR LOCKSMITH EXPERIENCE
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have own personal tools used in maintenance.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
Email resume or summary of experience with contact information and wage requirements.